You are here
Terms and conditions
- A responsible adult over the age of 18 years MUST supervise the bouncy castle Castles and equipment. They must have a clear view of the interior of the bouncy castle at all times.
- No climbing on netting.
- No somersaults or flips allowed (to avoid injury).
- No shoes to be worn.
- No glasses, pets or sharp objects allowed on the castle
- No food or drink of any sort, or sticky substances allowed on the castle.
- No crazy string, party poppers, face paints or glitter allowed on the castle.
- A regular check on ropes to ensure the bouncy castle is secured correctly at all times.
- Make sure the weight limit of the bouncy castle is not exceeded; castles will split or tear with excess weight.
- Ensure children are grouped according to age for safety reasons.
- Our castles are recommended for children up to 12 years of age with a safe limit of 10-12 children on the bouncy castle at any time.
- If at any time during the hire a situation arises that the renter is unsure of the proper procedure, please contact King of the Castle on 09 4222 553 or 027 455 9159.
You may download the full Terms and Conditions as a PDF file from here